Between installation and go live conversion, there are plenty of tasks to consider within Fishbowl Inventory. Let us help you through data migration, process design and training!
Fishbowl Inventory reporting tool is limitless! Unfortunately the standard reports that come with Fishbowl are limited. We will change limited to limitless!
CUSTOM REPORTS BUILT
Fishbowl Inventory is a feature rich, mature software. It works for companies that have at least three employees hands in the inventory tracking system at a time. With the exception of recording vendor invoices, the bookkeeper will stay in QuickBooks most of the time. This is required to keep inventory values accurate. All other activities in Fishbowl are designed for the warehouse personnel, sales personnel, and purchasing manager. Warehouse staff will have rights to the receiving, picking and shipping screens. Sales will have rights to the sales screens. Purchasing will have rights to purchasing and the bookkeeper will have rights to accounting related activities. All tasks can be separated or merged depending on your client's company needs.READ MORE
The basics of picking in Fishbowl
Method integration is the next best thing for your QuickBooks clients searching for a CRM to meet their company's personal requirements. It has three integration engines that keep method and QuickBooks constantly in sync. Simply click 'Save' after making a change or creating a new record in Method and instantly the data will appear on your QuickBooks screen. The second sync engine works in the opposite direction. Every 20 minutes Method's sync engine will look for changes in your clients QuickBooks file. When it finds a change, that change will automatically update Method. Finally, once a day a third sync engine will perform a total and complete reconciliation of your clients Method file and their QuickBooks file. If there are any records not matching, this sync will catch them.READ MORE
For 10 years Lance Brandow has been giving expert support to Small Businesses of all industries with inventory tracking needs. His unparalleled experience began as an employee of Fishbowl Inventory, then later as Joe Woodard’s Method consultant. His knack for database organization and a degree in business management has given him the perfect mix for business software know how. Because of his willingness to work as a Sub-Contractor for Intuit’s leading Advanced QuickBooks Pro advisors and his background as a Fishbowl Inventory employee, he’s logged more hours consulting in Fishbowl Inventory than anyone else in the country.
· Fishbowl Inventories custom reports developer.
· Over 20 years of experience assisting companies by customizing their business software to improve usability and efficiency.
· Project management, design and development to improve data and inventory management.
· Customer consultations to train on software and implement business process improvements.
· Experienced in various programming languages and data manipulation tools such as Java, C++ and Perl.
· Accounting background and QuickBooks Online certified.
• Over 35 years of experience in developing highly tailored business applications for businesses of all sizes
• Specializing in systems design, programming, implementation planning and on-going support
• Emphasizing usable systems that are designed to meet specific business requirements
• Extensive use of QuickBooks over the past 6 years while serving as CFO for a number of smaller businesses
• Three years experience in customizing existing Method applications as well as developing new applications to support a variety of businesses
We offer an unparalleled understanding of Fishbowl Inventory and Method Integration. Brandow Consulting specializes in class instruction, one-on-one instruction, client relations, sales and marketing, accounting and inventory process management, SQL database language and SMB process consulting.See How We Do It
Everybody here is overly pleased with Fishbowl compared to our former software package - Microsoft Great Plains. We're a manufacturing job shop so reorder, min, max, etc doesn't work here. I wish Fishbowl was around when I worked for Frigidaire. All that stuff would have been very handy.
Lance is very detail oriented, resourceful, creative thinker, and focused. I hired him to help me with two concerns, he quickly addressed those needs and implemented the changes quickly. He saved me several days and manpower using his skills and team members. Lance was able to accomplish the task in a very short time and has worked flawlessly since. I would highly recommend Lance!
Beyond his expertise with Fishbowl specifically, Lance has a truly amazing work ethic. Lance will do everything in his power to make sure your implementation goes smoothly. I strongly endorse and recommend Lance for Fishbowl consulting, and I would trust him to work on any other software application if he told me he could do it.
Lance is an expert at Fishbowl Inventory and a great asset to have on your team, whether it be for implementations, troubleshooting, or training.